Display: LCD display
Weight: about 100G
Material: Engineering Plastics Electronic Components
Configuration: body, table bracket (wired connected to the induction probe), induction magnet, cable, Chinese manual
Note: The probe and magnet maintain a sensing distance of 3~5mm. Otherwise the speed value is not sensed!
1. Mount the meter head to the handlebar;
2, the AG13 button battery is loaded into the battery slot on the back of the meter
3, initialization code table data, generally only need to set the tire circumference a parameter can be used normally;
3. Insert the meter head into the head chute;
4. Install the sensor on the front fork, and the sensor head is facing the spoke;
5, the induction magnet is mounted on the spokes, aligned with the induction head, about 3-5mm apart;
6. Secure the cable with a nylon cable tie;
7. Check if the above header holder, sensor and induction magnet are installed firmly. This package comes with rubber gaskets and instructions for easy installation.
8, more functions, please refer to the manual settings
1. Install the battery and the battery slot on the back of the meter;
2. Press the right button within 15 seconds to enter the circumference of the tire;
3. Refer to the wheel diameter and perimeter comparison table. For example, the circumference of the 28 model wheel is 224cm. Press the left button to set the three digits to 224 (the default is 208cm).
4. Right click to confirm;
5. For more functions, please refer to the manual settings.
Thank you for your trust.
If you choose our products, we are committed to give you the best quality service, you have any questions can consult us.
YAOSHI Bicycle Riding Code Form Car Speedometer Counter Accessories - B07RNCFRJH